RIFF Box 2 has been released!
- After six successful years since the first RIFF Box hardware was released, we are introducing a new RIFF Box 2 hardware. Developers did their best to develop a reliable, marvelous, yet functional device.
- RIFF Box 2 hardware is designed to accommodate a large variety of communication protocols.
- RIFF Box 2 – Hardware Specification:
- Dual-core Cortex-M4 MCU @ 204MHz
- PC to Box USB (Device) Speed: Hi-Speed (480 Mbps)
- Box to Device (Host) Speed: Full-Speed (48 Mbps)
- SD/MMC Interface with 1-Bit (DAT0) and 4-Bit (DAT0-DAT3) Bus Width support and SD_CLK up to 52 MHz
- UART Interface
- RIFF™ Smart Probing Feature
- Level-adjustable 23 GPIO Lines (1.65V to 3.6V) for interfacing a range of devices and protocols, such as NAND, SPI, I2C, Pin Finder, etc.
- 4 fixed 3.3V GPIO Lines
- RIFF Box 2 - Interface Specifications:
- 20-Pin Male Connector:
- JTAG Interface: TRST, TDI, TMS, TCK, RTCK, TDO and NRST
- SWD (Serial Wire Debug) Interface: SWCLK, SWDIO (SWDIO and SWCLK are overlaid on the TMS and TCK pins)
- 30-Pin Male Connector:
- SD/MMC Interface 1/4Bit @ 52MHz
- Level-adjustable 23 GPIO Lines (1.65V to 3.6V)
- USB Device Connector: connects the Box with PC @ Hi-Speed (480 Mbps), approx. 20 MByte/sec
- USB Host Connector: connects the Box with USB devices @ Full-Speed (48 Mbps), approx. 1.5-2 MByte/sec
- RJ-45 Connector:
- 6.1 RIFF™ Smart Probing Feature
- 6.2 UART Port
- 6.3 4 Fixed 3.3V GPIO Lines
- RIFF Box 2 - Supported SD/MMD Revisions:
Revisions 1.0 to 1.7 (for MMC: v4.0, v4.1, v4.2, v4.3, v4.41, v4.5, v4.51, v5.0) and higher
RIFF Box 2 - Supported JTAG Cores:
- TEGRA2 (CORTEX-A9)
- TEGRA2 (ARM7)
- QUALCOMM S3 (ARM7, ARM11, SCORPION)
- QUALCOMM S4 (ARM7, ARM11, SCORPION)
- MIPS32™ IR5Bit
- MIPS32™ IR8Bit
- RIFF Box 2 - Software:
RIFF JTAG Manager
- RIFF Remote helper
- RIFF Admin client / SN reader
- RIFF Box USB drivers
New software is fully compatible with Windows 10, which provides effortless installation. Just connect RIFF Box to Windows 10-based PC and everything will be installed automatically. For older Windows versions, there are custom drivers provided with RIFF JTAG Manager installer.
RIFF Box 2 - Package Content *:
Riff Box 2 – 1 pc.
Flat Cables – 3 pcs.
NOTE: We dont guide you how to use it make sure you know how to use it before buying it, however you can still find solution or help from official site or at https://www.martview-forum.com/forums/riff-box-team.160/