MFC Dongle allows you to get user password on iPhone 4, 4s, 5, 5c, 5s, 6, 6 Plus and HTC / Samsung Android mobile phones (V4.3+).
MFC Dongle does not require resetting your device which entails deleting data and reverts the device to factory settings. MFC Dongle keeps your device's data and allows to get the passcode easily.
New release of MFC 1.4.0 just came out! This update adds new functionality to your MFC Dongle.
MFC V2.5 Official Released:
- Add support iPhone 8 All Models(A1863/A1906/A1907/A1905)
- Add support iPhone 8P All Models(A1864/A1898/A1899/A1897)
- Add support iPhone X All Models(A1865/A1902/A1901)
- Add support Apple Watch S3 All Models(A1860/A1889/A1890/A1861/A1891/A1892/A1858/A1859）
- Add support iPAD Pro 12.9 All 3 Models(A1670/A1671/A1821)
- Add support iPAD Pro 10.5 All 2 Models(A1701/A1709)
- Add menu shortcut key at History（iMFC）tab by right-click
- All added iPhone models support read iCloud passcode for Activated device (upto: iOS 11.2.1)
- All added new models support Restore、update、diag、mesa data check、Debug Mode do button Testing etc
- Improve usb detection bug
- Modify all Huawei Android Mobile Hisilicon based Account unlock Free
- Modify all Huawei Android Mobile Hisilicon based Fastboot check /unlock free
- Modify all Huawei Android Mobile Hisilicon based Root Check /unlock free
- Modify all Huawei Android Mobile Hisilicon based Advanced AUTHORIZE Free
- Server side update to support new client v2.5
Changelog for the new MFC software version:
- Previous software versions will not show the Main ID Account – bug fixed
- If AppStore account different from Main ID Account, there would be no charge (MFC credits)
- New iPR (iCloud Data Recovery) algorithm has been added
- A function Find Main ID eMail account passcode has been added
- A function Find Restrictions Passcode (Including IPR) has been added, for all iDevices
Upgrading to new Versions:
We recommend all customers upgrade to this latest version 1.4.0. This version of the software is available now; you can download it from Support page with a valid membership account.
iOS 8.0-8.1 Auto V6
V6 Auto Mode has a new radical way to unlock your phone code using HOME button automation.
This update does not require any delay setting.
VERY IMPORTANT! This update requires a more sensitive light detection sensor to work properly!
Please read detailed information in the attached manual below!
MFS Dongle Supported Devices:
- iPhone 4
- iPhone 4s
- iPhone 5
- iPhone 5c
- iPhone 5s
- iPhone 6
- iPhone 6 Plus
- Mac Book
- Samsung Android-based phones. Version: 4.3+
- HTC Android-based phones. Version: 4.3+
iPower Adapter with 3-in-1 OTG Charging USB Cable for MFC Dongle
iPower Adapter is an additional kit for MFC Dongle, which is used to unlock Apple iPhones with iOS v.8.x.x.
3-in-1 OTG Charging USB Cable is an additional cable for MFC Dongle, which is used to brute-force password combinations on Apple, HTC and Samsung mobile devices.
3-in-1 OTG Charging USB Cable is required for iPower Adapter use.
Detailed instructions are HERE
MFC Manual Guide HERE
MFC Dongle Software Screenshot:
MFC Dongle Full Set - Package Content: *
- MFC Dongle - 1 pcs.
- Sensor Adapter - 1 pcs.
- Sensor cable - 1 pcs.
- 3 in 1 OTG Cable (for Samsung, HTC and iPhone) - 1 pcs.
- iPower Adapter - 1 pcs.
- Micro USB Cable (Use for Connection to Micro USB Charging Port) - 1 pcs.
- Red Boot Cable – 1 pcs.
NOTE: We dont guide you how to use it make sure you know how to use it before buying it, however you can still find solution or help from official site or at www.martview-forum.com