- SuperPro 6100N is USB Interface Ultra-Fast Universal Programmer, SuperPro 6100N universal chip programmer for MCU CPLD FPGA EEPROM, Application: Programming houses, electronic circuit board repair, Car ECU Repair shops, forensic and data recovery companies, medical devices, requirement for larger device support.
- SuperPro 6100N is a cost-effective, reliable, and high-speed universal chip programmer. It is designed to communicate using USB 2.0 port for development requirement and can also work in standalone mode (without connecting to a PC) for production requirement. It has the largest device support count in the programming industry with 144 pin drivers to support high pin count chips.
- Ultra Fast Programming Speed SuperPro 6100 is designed with high programming speed in mind. Our semiconductor manufacturer approved algorithms, precision and clean signals guarantee high programming yield. Special design was made to eliminate overshoot and ground bounce. Algorithms are performed with state machine architecture constructed with FPGA to achieve a ultra-high programming speed.
- Built-in 144 Pin Driver Most universal IC programmers are designed with 48 pin driver or less. Programmers with a 48 pin driver design need special adapters (pin mapping) to accommodate devices with more than 48 pins. Bottom boards needed for pin mapping can quickly increase production costs just to support one package type. SuperPro 6100N is equipped with a built-in universal 144 pin driver to accommodate large pin count devices. One universal adapter accommodates all devices with the same package type.
- Stand-Alone Mode Unlike many other universal programmers in the industry, SuperPro 6100N is capable of operating in stand-alone mode. Under stand-alone mode, SuperPro 6100 can be operated by an inexperienced operator with minimal training. Once the project file is selected, the operator only has to insert a blank chip and remove the programmed chip upon beeping. This ensures a minimal chance that an operator will make a mistake. Users can also use clusters of stand-alone programmers to achieve high volume production. Last but not the least, stand-alone mode saves both the cost of PC and labor of the trained and qualified operator.
- Tester for Logic Devices and SRAMs In addition to having a large device library, SuperPro 6100 programmer is also designed for IC testing of various devices such as TTL, CMOS Logic (74/4000 series), and SRAM memory devices .
EPROM, Paged EPROM, Parallel and Serial EEPROM, FPGA Configuration PROM, FLASH memory (NOR), BPROM, NVRAM, SPLD, CPLD, EPLD, Firmware HUB, Microcontroller, MCU
Package types supported:
DIP, SDIP, PLCC, JLCC, PGA, LGA, SOIC, SOJ, SOT, QFP, TQFP, PQFP, VQFP, MQFP, LQFP, TSOP, SOP, TSOPII, PSOP, SSOP, TSSOP, SON, EBGA, FBGA, FTBGA, VFBGA, μBGA, CSP, SCSP, QFN, HVQFN etc.
PC interface: USB 2.0
Compact FLASH Card
AC Adapter: Input AC 100V- 240V; Output: 12V/1.5A
Main unit: 148(L) x 216(W) x 94(H) mm
Package: 301(L) x 252(W) x 145(H) mm
- Operate multiple units to construct a concurrent multi-programming system. Cluster 1-15 units for flexible volume production.
- Support devices with Vcc from 1.2V - 5V.
- Support files up to 256 GB.
- Over-current and over-voltage protection for safety of the chip and programmer hardware.
- Only IC manufacturer approved programming algorithms used for high reliability.
- Vcc verification (at +5% ~ -5% and +10% ~ -10%) enhances programming reliability.