Warranty Terms & Claim
All warranty coverage begins from the date of purchase from Martview website.
Warranty period is 1 Year. However, based on the specific item or element of the equipment, the warranty period is further elaborated as per table below
|Accessories / Repairing Tools / Boxes & Others||6 Months|
Warranty shall follow as stated by the Manufacturer, which you will find along or inside the product’s packaging. In general, it does not cover the following instances:
- Damage to equipment / accessory / part is or has been caused by accident, abuse, neglect, improper testing installation, adjustment, operation, maintenance, alteration or modification of any kind.
- Caused by spillage of food or liquid hazard
- Damage caused by fire. flood, voltage fluctuation, faulty installation
- Damage caused by user error or fault, whether accidental or intentional
- All plastic surfaces and all other externally exposed areas that are scratched or damaged; this includes dents, cracks, chips, indentations etc.
- Phone is rooted or "jailbreak" by user
- LCD screen cracked
- Sticker / hologram sticker / warranty sticker on the merchandise has been defaced, removed or damaged. Warranty will be considered void.
- Phone is modified by user in manner that is beyond manufacturer’s compliance
- Equipment must be sent to the designated and approved Service Centre. If sent to another service centre, the warranty will be considered void.
NOTE: Buyer will need to bear the returning postage and upon repaired Martview will need to bear the postage to ship back.