This 10 Micro SD to SATA 22pin converter card is designed to enable 10pcs TF cards to be used as a direct replacement for a 2.5 inch SATA hard drive.
Once installed, the TF appears as an ordinary SATA hard drive to any OS and can be configured as a bootable device.
- Serial ATA 2.6 Specification compliant
- Supports Serial ATA hot-plug
- Built-in RAID0 functions which can speed/size up 10-channel TF to SATA interface.
- Do NOT support UHS-I
- Ultra low power consumption
- OS Bootable and no drivers required
- Compatible with Windows 3.1, NT4, 98SE, Me, 2000, XP, Vista, win7,Mac, Linux(not support EXT4 file OS)
- Insert the Micro SD cards into the slots and connect the SATA port to host side, and then turn on the computer, the LED lamp will light.
- Please format your Micro SD cards before using.
- You can use 1pcs, 2pcs, 4pcs, 8pcs,10pcs Micro SD Cards at one time. Do not support 3pcs/5pcs/7pcs/9pcs Micro SD cards together.
- Please insert the Micro SD cards into Micro SD slots one by one as the order shown on adapter (CHP0L,CHP0H,CHP1L,CHP1H,CHP2L,CHP2H,CHP3L,CHP3H,CHP4L,CHP4H).
for example, when using 1pcs Micro SD Card, please insert the card into CHP0L Slot.
2pcs Micro SD cards, please insert the cards into CHP0L/CHP0H or CHP0L/CHP1L slots separately.
4 Micro SD cards, please insert the cards into CHP0L/CHP1L/CHP2L/CHP3L or CHP0L/CHP0H/CHP1L/CHP1H slots separately.
8 Micro SD cards, please insert the cards into CHP0L/CHP1L/CHP2L/CHP3L/CHP0H/CHP1H/ CHP2H/CHP3H slots separately.
- When you used different capacity of Micro SD cards, in RAID 0 mode, the total capacity is the smaller capacity of Micro SD card multiplied by the number of Micro SD card.
for example, Micro SD1 (2G), Micro SD2(8G), in RAID 0 mode, the total capacity is 2G*2=4G.
- Do not support hot swappable of Micro SD Card
- Do not change the position of the Micro SD cards, or else you may lose your data. Please mark your Micro SD cards to prevent position exchange.